With the mission of putting an end to downtime for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), Axcient delivers a uniquely unified service for backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery, built from the ground up by talented Silicon Valley engineers to serve the needs of the SMB market. With the power of one – one vendor, one platform, one interface – Axcient takes care of business’ needs for onsite and offsite backup along with local and cloud-based failover.
Available through MSP and VAR channels, Axcient delivers enterprise-level protection at SMB ease-of-use and SMB price points. Axcient provides:
• Data Backup & Restore: Your data is stored on an onsite appliance for fast backups and restores, and also securely replicated offsite.
• Business Continuity & Cloud Continuity: In event of a server outage, you can run servers on the Axcient platform with a single click until the new hardware is ready. If your entire building or infrastructure is destroyed, you can quickly virtualize your servers and work off the cloud.
• Disaster Recovery: Your data is protected in event of fire, theft, sabotage, hardware failure, or natural disaster in our secure, offsite data center. Use our Cloud Continuity service to keep working on your data and applications in the cloud. Use our Bare Metal Restore to bring your data back to your repaired or replaced servers.
The Axcient pay-as-you-grow service features zero infrastructure, license, or software costs, so you can easily install Axcient and upgrade as needed without upfront capital expenses.
Through a partnership with HP, Axcient provides the most reliable and high-performance HP hardware and infrastructure. This means that the Axcient local appliance, which sits in the customer network, and all of Axcient’s cloud infrastructure, are now built on and supported by HP technology. By bringing together the most innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform in the data protection space with the most reliable and high-performance hardware in the market, SMBs can now enjoy true enterprise-level backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery without enterprise-level headaches or costs.
The Axcient solution continually wins top industry awards as the best channel solution in its class. Axcient’s innovative technology, easy-to-use interface, devoted partner base, and unequaled reliability are praised by industry leaders nationwide. Axcient is funded by leading venture capital firms and experiences exponential growth.
In summary, Axcient offers:
• Complete data and application uptime
• Onsite backup for speed
• Offsite cloud replication for disaster recovery
• Local & cloud failover for continuity
• No software to install
• No hardware to purchase
• No upfront or hidden costs
• Easy, web-based management
• Total peace of mind that data and applications are protected and immediately accessible in case of loss, failure, or disaster.