TiEcon 2011 Innovation Expo Frequently Asked Questions
Schedule: What are the hours when Exhibitor Hall is open to attendees?
What is the time for booth set up?
- Friday, May 13th 10:00AM – 7:00PM
- Saturday, May 14th 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Does the Exhibitor booth have access to power outlet?
- The Exhibitor can set up their booth on Thursday (May 12, 2011) between 2:30PM – 5:00 PM or on Friday (May 13, 2011) between 7:00AM – 10:00AM. All booths must be setup by 9:30AM Friday
Will I be able to choose a specific location for my booth?
- Yes, one 500 watt electric outlet is provided. However extension cords and outlet strips are NOT provided free of cost
- Exhibitor should bring own extension cord (or rent an extension cord or outlet strip for extra cost from the TiEcon tradeshow vendor.
- If Exhibitor brings in own extension cord, the following requirements must be met:
- All cords must be a minimum of 14 guage, 3 wires and grounded.
- Non-grounded, two (2) wire extensions cords are not allowed.
Will the Exhibitors Have Internet access at their booths?
- The booths will be assigned by TiE staff on first come first served basis within the vertical related to your business.
Will TiEcon provide a display monitor? Phone?
- Yes; TiE provides wireless Internet access (WiFi) as part of the package
- Network speeds are up to 128k upload and 128k down-load speeds per user.
Who provides banner / other signage for use in the booth – TiE or Exhibitor?
- TiE does not provide display monitor or phone in the booth.
- TiEcon does not bar Exhibitor from using a monitor but Exhibitor has to make own arrangements.
Can Exhibitor sell their products at the booth?
- TiE will provide one 7” x 44” Exhibitor ID Sign.
What are the selection criteria for accepting the registration for booth?
- Yes; however you need to bring the necessary equipment for the payment transactions. TiEcon will not provide credit card scanners or any other product/service to facilitate your order taking.
I would like to pay by Purchase Order, what is the process?
- The purpose of the Expo is to highlight innovations in the specified verticals. The expo committee has assigned leaders for these verticals to ensure they meet the innovation criteria for their verticals. Their decisions are final but if you would like to appeal the decision, please send an email to Tie Office at email@example.com.
If I am not selected when will you inform and when will the money be returned?
- Please contact Devi at TiE office at 408-567-0700 X221 or firstname.lastname@example.org. and she will work out the details with you.
I have additional questions relating to the expo. Where do I go?
- All decisions will be made within five working days. If you don’t hear specifically from TiE within that period, then your registration can be considered as confirmed. If it is not confirmed then the funds will be refunded within 2 working days after making the decision.
How do I order additional equipment (Monitor, Table, Chairs, etc.)?
- In case you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Bob Steinberg at 408-718-1666 or email@example.com.
What about shipping literature/ giveaways or other items to TieCon?
- All exhibitor identified contacts will be sent an exhibitor's manual with information on what additional equipment can be ordered and the process.
- The exhibitor’s manual will contain specific information about shipping items to TiEcon.